Saturday, April 10, 2010

rocking the party that rocks the party

after last weekends blog massacre (where i just happened to post a lot of shit...it was a long weekend after all) i find myself with not much to say. well today i finally started the task of cleaning years and years worth of ridiculous junk that has travelled with me from queensland to south australia to victoria. among other things i found a letter my dad wrote to me from rwanda, a volcanic rock or something with googly eyes, seven years worth of school textbooks (talk about useless) and workbooks. Staring into my maths book i couldnt for the life of me work out how i could ever possibly have understood ANYTHING i wrote in it...though all the answers were in the back of the textbook so i probably didnt need to! i also found a number of incoherent letters from friends in my year 7 diary (that's 2001 folks). DON'T STEAL MY COOL.



by alicia gegera, craig david enthusiast and my best friend for one year before disappearing off the face of the earth.

2 comments: